DOUGLAS COUNTY — In the evening hours of Tuesday, March 15th, detectives with the Douglas Interagency Narcotics Team (DINT) arrested 40-year-old Springfield resident Dustin Iseli for multiple drug and firearm related charges.
Detectives contacted, and detained Iseli in the parking lot of a truck stop at Rice Hill, where they also detained 34-year-old Christina Samuel, of Springfield.
She was cited for Reckless Endangering and Driving While Suspended, and was released from the scene.
A search of Iseli’s vehicle revealed over one pound of suspected methamphetamine, 2000 suspected fentanyl pills, 13 grams of suspected psilocybin mushrooms, 127 grams of suspected heroin, and two loaded handguns.
Iseli was lodged at the Douglas County Jail on the following charges:
- Unlawful Possession, Delivery, and Manufacture of Methamphetamine.
- Unlawful Possession, Delivery, and Manufacture of Heroin.
- Unlawful Possession, Delivery, and Manufacture of Sch II Substance (Fentanyl).
- Two counts of Felon in Possession of a Firearm.
- Warrants for arrest out of Springfield PD, and Linn Co.